blue chambray zip collar shirt
Japanese streetwear brand QUENCHLOUD goes by the slogan "Basic, but Good," and this shirt is a manifestation of that motto. It takes a basic premise, a light blue cotton chambray button-down, and adds interesting little details: red contrast stitching at the top buttonhole, black contrast bottom button, a patch on the left sleeve that reads "you are my sunshine" and zip teeth that have been meticulously stitched around the collar. The designers take a simple style, make it well, and inject it with a few elements that are just a little unusual.
- We think: this shirt is perfect for someone with preppy style that really likes zips.
- Composition: 100% cotton chambray.
- Colour: light blue.
- Condition: new with tags.
- Size: Japanese size 2 (fits like S/M).
- Shoulder: 44cm.
- Chest (armpit to armpit): 50.5cm.
- Length (collar to hem): 74.5cm.
- Sleeve length (shoulder to cuff): 64cm.
- Width of cuff: 11.5cm.