blue chambray tab collar shirt
Japanese streetwear brand QUENCHLOUD goes by the slogan "Standard, but Good," and this shirt is a manifestation of that motto. It takes a basic premise, a light blue cotton chambray button-down, and adds interesting little details: a double pocket front (with herringbone tape on one side), contrast stitching at the top buttonhole, twin-needle stitched seams, and a concealed tab collar detail. The designers take a simple style, make it well, and inject it with a few elements that are just a little unusual.
- We think: those two pockets might come in handy.
- Composition: 100% cotton chambray.
- Colour: light blue.
- Condition: new with tags.
- Size: Japanese size 2 (fits like S/M).
- Shoulder: 44.5 cm.
- Chest (armpit to armpit): 48.5 cm.
- Length (collar to hem): 72.5 cm.
- Sleeve length (shoulder to cuff): 63.5 cm.
- Width of cuff: 11 cm.